Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer. They are designed to keep some data related to a specific client and website. This improves the user experience and creates a more tailored navigation.
The official website of “Befree Consultores Informáticos, SL” uses own and third party cookies which ease the usability of the site. Cookies do not provide enough information to identify user´s personal data.
2.- TYPE OF COOKIES IN WEBSITE WWW.BEFREE.ES
These are the cookies used by Befree:
– Google Analytics: It is a web analytics service provided by Google to understand how users interact with our website.
Google Analytics collects information about visitors and generates statistics that can be very useful to track data such as the user´s country or the pages that have been visited. No personal identification is provided.
– Sendgrid: E-mailing service that provides analytics information to asess the efectiveness of a campaign, data such as read e-mails, bounce rate or delivered e-mails.
Access to Sendgrid´s website for more information on: https://sendgrid.com/
Access CATS for more information: https://www.catsone.com/
3.- BLOCKING COOKIES
Most browsers allow you to configure cookies and also refuse to accept them.
– Google Chrome: Go to Menu, select “Settings” -> “Show advanced settings” -> “Clear browsing data” -> “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” -> “Clear browsing data”.
– Internet Explorer: Go to Menu -> “Internet Options” -> “Privacy” -> “Settings”.
– Mozilla Firefox: Go to Menu, select “Tools” -> “Options” -> “Privacy” -> “History” -> “Custom Setting”.
– Safari: Go to Menu, select “Preferences” -> “Segurity”.
4. WHAT IF COOKIES ARE BLOCKED?
Blocking cookies will let you visit the website as usual.
Cookies Policy may be updated according to functional requirements undertaken in Befree´s website